Wednesday 31 October 2012

Set Your Alarm Early Tomorrow Folks

I'm getting up early tomorrow...

Have you lost your marbles Mick, I hear you ask. Well, not quite. My reason is that I've just spotted a breakout that caused me to go digging about. Well, it's better than watching TV (or answering the door to the blasted Trick or Treaters).

Now, to the point...

Mirada

Mirada (AIM: MIRA) showed a clear breakout above the 200 day m.a. today (with volume), moving up 1p to 10.5p. See the graph below:


Looking at the Key Metrics (below) didn't give too many clues...


A young company with a PSR below 1.0 (in this case 0.78) is always good. There are no forecasts on Sharescope, so I went digging around on the Company's website, checked the last two sets of accounts and the various RNS announcements.

What really caught my eye was the Mirada RNS yesterday (30th October 2012), which states (inter alia) that

"Our Interims to 30th September 2012 will be reported on 1 November and I am pleased to say that we anticipate that they will show a significant improvement in performance.”show a significant improvement."

Coupled with the recent news about the tie ups with Cablecom Mexico and Sky Italia, I expect the shareprice to respond accordingly.

Usual Caveats... make up your own mind and DYOR.

I'm off to set my alarm clock!

Mick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments on this blog? If so, please let me know!