Sunday 8 July 2012

Webbed Feet!

Like any of you that have been on holiday in the UK for the past fortnight, I have returned home with Webbed Feet! We spent most of the time picking our way through puddles or "squidging" up and down the sodden South-West Coastal Path around Cornwall's Lizard Peninsula!

Just occasionally, the sun popped out through the clouds, to remind us what summer could be like and how picturesque the Cornish coastline is...

Coverack (at low tide)
Our holiday spanned the end of June but I was able to record the DIY-Investors Portfolio Performances, which produced some very interesting results as can be seen in the full report here: DIY-Investors Portfolio Performance (6 months to 30th June 2012)

I'd be interested to hear about your views on whether I'm right to hang on to UK Coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments on this blog? If so, please let me know!